I wanna be doing this when I am 100yrs old ...

Best not to drink at all :slight_smile: or take a break… I stopped 1st of Jan 2017 and feel so much better. Did 28 days challenge, but now doing 365 with https://www.oneyearnobeer.com/ 

And, that’s me out.

The Mrs and I are doing the Keto Diet at the moment, which I’m pretty sure is just a rebranded Atkins. No carbs, lots of fat (and minimal booze). I’ve been in the gym 3 times a week since we started and have lost half a stone in the first 3 weeks.I want to get rid of another 1-2 stone, but so far I don’t mind the food side. I like meat and cheese so it’s all good! I tried 16/8 briefly a while ago but I couldn’t stick to it properly around general day to day life.

I'm 66kg and 185cm tall. I feel that dieting is not the way forward for me. Changyammi
not really a "diet" per se ... its about the health benefits and maintaining weight at the same happy level (assuming you are at a happy level) ..so your periods of fasting do good long term benefits to your health.
Where does alcohol fit into this fasting business? yourebarred
Yeah  .. well units of alcohol are expensive in terms of calories  ... on a low calorie day  ..you just cant afford to "waste" calories on luxuries like sugar or alcohol.

alcohol is obv best avoided, but dry wine is fine, beer has loads of carbs. 

@banman - try and skip breakfast and wait till 12. also helps if you train fasted! 

I do tend to eat lunch around 1pm. Workout at 7.30pm. dinner is around 9.30pm. but I usually have breakfast.

Lack of discipline and boredom are a bad combination…