I think I may be unwell, new bike?

How about a 955i

http://www.ktmforum.co.uk/bikes-bits-sale/590594-non-ktm-triumph-daytona-955i-sale.html

I know that, it’s another option. :stuck_out_tongue:

nice idea gav, bit too much like my vfr though

sold the ZXR9 ?

a 955i has more sole than a VFR they arnt nothing alike

selling it eventually steve

Ah ok

KTM StupiddukeR 990 :smiley: fooking love it… I’m a lover of singles and my SDR has made me a lover of twins too… Still yet to ride an IL4 that’s made me think I want one

Remind us what’s in the garage at the moment, know there is a ZX9 and a VFR, didn’t you have a Fazer as well?

How about Aprilia RSV or Tuono . Know that they are slightly left field in these circles but looking like pretty good value at the moment.

1995 zx9, got a new engine in, needs the front end re-attaching and then tax & test. great bike but I won’t ride it really.
1997 vfr. my running bike but it’s got an overheating problem and I’m a bit fed up with not being able to ride it properly.
1996 vfr. Streetfightered one I got from a mate. needs new collector box and clutch.
1999 fazer. worn piston rings and cam chain tensioner. I’ve got a dream to turn it into a cafe racer.

hence the desire to just get something sporty for the weekends that I can leave stock and just enjoy.

Your mind set is correct. I liked my old bike but because it was old bits kept wearing out one after another and it became hassle. So I wanted something that was new and reliable. I’ve also found if you never ride it nothing wears out or breaks.

Unless you leave it long enough for the seals to dry out and crack, battery to go flat, rust from condensation to accrue inside the engine, and sitting petrol to rot the carb / injector pump. :wink: