I sat up till 4am doing this......

The edges need to be done and the grouting done :slight_smile:

Attachments

Nice - and a good job.

But - Why?

Wicked!

Now do an LB one. :wink:

edit: hope you’re not too tired today.

I dunno i just did… am doing more later…

thats what a bump on the head does for you…

very nice mosaic

Thankyou :slight_smile: Its not my 1st, i havent done one in a few years so i thought i will start up again. This was the last one i did before the one above…

Attachments

I need a jersey. Can you take up knitting please :smiley:

How oh how did i know u were gonna put a smart a$$ comment on here? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:
Knitting is for old people so no :smiley: Anything else you want me to take up? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Should have got you in to finish this off for me :wink:

Attachments

Somehow me thinks that you should stick to who ever is doing the bathroom. The work looks good :wink:

Don’t flatter his ego! He’s only digging for compliments about him tiling our bathroom…

Oi, let me be stroked… haha :w00t:

Very nice, PW Anchor.

I’ll give him credit where it is due. Nice work. I wanna c the finished pics to cast final judgement:D

Thankyou :slight_smile: Those of you know me, the anchor is also tattooed on my wrist because my grandad fought in the warsaw uprising and its there for him. The link Drb posted will explain what it means.

Im debating on wether i can pull off doing Batallion Krybar (its the batallion my grandad fought in) Its a little hard and will take some work i think.

Attachments