I passed!!!!

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am very excited : )

After a long research I bought my self a Honda Hornet 2009 in red. But I can only take it out of the shop when I sell my CBR 125.

I posted in the sales forum! Please tell all your friends!

I can’t wait to ride my hornet!

Big hug!

Priscila

Well done! :wink:

congrats :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

well done on passing, :smiley:

shame i dont have the spare cash right now, we need a cbr125r for someone… :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

The learning starts now! :wink:

Well done :cool:

Good answer, when i passed my instructor said to me… ‘now forget everything i taught you…’:D:D

Well done kiddo! The Hornet will be worth waiting for. Have patience Priscila:D

Well done, take it easy on the Hornet :wink:
Nice 1st bike :smiley:

Congrats… Hopefully we still have a few good days off sun left! :o)

Thank you so much guys : )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations!:smiley:

Yep, good first bike. I’ve got the 2008 model…same bike effectively. It’s a great first bike, really easy to manoeuvre and has enough grunt when you need it.
Congrats,

Burnmonkey

Congratulations!

i suppose you never took your helmet off then as they never realised you were blonde and the above sentence was a pointless remark but a statement of fact :stuck_out_tongue: congrats PP well done

Congrats! :smiley:

lol, I wonder how true that is? The excessiveshoulder check stuff is possibly a bit over kill
at the moment I suppose.

it is true … the instructors only teach you the basics to pass the test nothing more … the ongoing training happens in real life …no one in your ear telling you to cancel indicator etc … it is all your own decisions from now on that will make the difference …

That’s probably the one habit I’d suggest you keep.