I hope she hasn't, but I think she has...

This box has been under the trees for days (Unwrapped, like alot of presents but yet covered so its still a suprise etc…)

Today, I came home from work to see it wrapped.
I instantly thought ‘HELMET’ which would make sense as I was intending to buy a new one at the weekend, she also bought the topic up last night and said to wait until after xmas as her mum wanted to get me my helmet/contribute towards it etc… I expressed how much I wanted it this weekend but she didn’t give in…

I think this explains why,

I tried to resist touching it, but I had too (Thinking it would put me off the idea of a helmet)

It hasn’t, it weighs 88oz/2500g
slightly wider/taller/longer than my original helmet ~(the box)~
& feels like it has the normal 1" gap between the top of the lid and the cardboard.

My worry is that,
1- I haven’t tried any on so I was unsure of what to go for. (Make-model-style)
2- If it doesn’t fit, she probably wont be able to return it.

Shes not an idiot, so im guessing its not a helmet or if it is then shes got confirmation that she can return…

Someone please give me some hope/ideas that its not a helmet… :pinch:

Large box of socks?

A human head

That puppy ain’t going to make it to christmas!

:laugh:so touching it tells you its weight or did the kitchen scales come out

Could be an empty helmet box with something of similar weight and a voucher for one of the bike stores - that’s what I would do, once put a expensive pair of boots in a completely different shape box with extra weight and said don’t shake it as it may break… Completely changes the mind thought… Looks like a helmet box, weight is similar - seems like a helmet so probably isn’t but has made you wait till after Xmas to find out! :wink:

Could be an empty helmet box with something of similar weight and a voucher for one of the bike stores - that’s what I would do, once put a expensive pair of boots in a completely different shape box with extra weight and said don’t shake it as it may break… Completely changes the mind thought… Looks like a helmet box, weight is similar - seems like a helmet so probably isn’t but has made you wait till after Xmas to find out! :wink:

FFS - kept saying Error but posted it each time!

dead cat,

If I was buying a helmet as present, I would check the size of the old one…:wink:

Also since when you can’t swap it with box & receipt?

I was after a new helmet at my birthday, had mentioned it over a cup of tea one night a few weeks before my birthday, my helmet is 6 years old etc etc. She got me the correct helmet, the correct size, and fecking cheaper than i was getting it for on birthday morning. I wouldn’t worry about it, ladies are clever beasts… and she knows how to check internet browsing history… :slight_smile:

As above, also it’s a bit of an ungrateful/spoilt attitude to take, complaining about a potential Christmas present before you even open it.

A red herring.

Well I agree with Sean voucher in box or Jet…us girls have the power.
pin got me a good one wrapped up a pair of build a bear workshop boots…to then tell me I could pick a pair of alpine star boots!!!

Yipppeeee

So it could be a build a bear Harley helmet!:smiley:

The vouchers are the sort of thing she’d do… However It feels too much like a helmet etc to be anything other than a helmet… I think…

Im not ungrateful, il be over the moon if it fits/comfy… Im just worried shes spent money that ‘might’ be wasted…

!st thing she said when she come in… “You touched it!” I admitted I ‘moved it’ and she said “don’t guess what it is because I cant lie…”

On the plus side,
IF it is…
Not only will she have saved me money but saved me from working out what one to get…
Iv been looking for WEEKS!!! :smooooth:

It could be full of S&M gear.:wink:

She can’t lie… Thats a F**king lie to start with! PMSL

She can’t lie… Thats a F**king lie to start with! PMSL

is that a real tree or a fake

we have no xmas decorations up yet

What would you say it looked like? :cool: