I hit a pedestrian

Damn, sorry to hear that. Glad you and the idiot are okay!

Here’shoping justice will prevail…

I hit a pedestrian once. My hand hurt for a few days after.

I hit a pedestrian once. My hand hurt for a few days after. Von
Should have kicked him.  And I can train you how to do that very effectively.  

I’ll capitalise on any opportunity to advertise.

Aceman, your offer sounds interesting, but my knees dislike any martial arts involving kicks. That is the reason I stopped doing kickboxing and kung fu. Plus my rota makes regularly attending any club that doesn’t have 7 days a week training next to impossible. But nice try :smiley:

Surely there are Laws that apply to pedestrians having a duty of care towards others as well as themselves

White Dalton

Surely there are Laws that apply to pedestrians having a duty of care towards others as well as themselves

White Dalton

National Treasure
Pedestrians do have a duty of care, but under civil law, the burden of proof is different hence the reason why the case current case law to a certan degree favours pedestrians, even when they are drunk, stupid or both.

Unfortunately, more and more pedestrians are bringing actions against drivers and riders and whllst not getting full liability, they have managed to convince a judge that on the balance of probability that the driver or rider should have anticipated the actions of the pedestrian.

White Dalton will do no good in a case like this, based on the cases I have been asked to take over as a result of unhappyt riders, they only seem to take on the easy cases or the cases they can win easily these days

I stand corrected then, maybe TC is your man

I cracked up when i saw the thread title lol, but its not funny at all