I am Puzzled

I remember hearing something (possibly on here!) similar to this about a year ago about a van in the same kind of area. I think that the general consensus then was that it was someone who had got hold of a set of neenaws from somewhere rather than a proper emergency services motor.

I had a mate that fitted a device to his lights to imitate a police care, he would use them to make people pull over for him to over take. The driver was probably laughing his sox off when you pulled over for him. its a gadget dude.:angry:

I had a mate that fitted a device to his lights to imitate a police care, he would use them to make people pull over for him to over take. The driver was probably laughing his sox off when you pulled over for him. its a gadget dude.
Aha! So it may have been a muppet after all? Impersonating a Police Officer is certainly against the law - not sure about playing police cars but pretty f+cking stupid just the same. Possibly only for those who are challenged in the trouser department,:w00t:

This happened where?

Oh, yes, Essex.