I am Fast it's official ..

The course is actually pretty good and as an alternative to 3 points it’s a no brainer. If you are convinced it is a waste of your time then take the 3 points.

There are lots of Cameras on the A4 from Chiswick Roundabout. There are two on the approach to 'ammersmif, one just before Sainsburys in Kensington and then a further one next to the Natural History musieum. Unless you are running Arab plates you should slow down.

It was 7.23 am I was tired I was distracted I was on a bike made in 1979 with a speedo that hops around like a worm on a frying pan .

I like that better .

That`s better.:slight_smile:

I’ve got one of those prizes coming up courtesy of Lincolnshire plodski…still at least it keeps my points tally down :Whistling:

Did one courtesy of Herts plod. Do stay awake or they will chuck you out and give you the points and fine, and no you dont get the course fee back…As a lady on the course discovered, mind you there wasnt much point in her being there as she hardly spoke a word of English!!

:Whistling:

Awake ?? Awww jeez I did not realise I would have to be awake :angry:

And participate - put yer hand up to make a comment or ask a question now and again;)

“what’s the fastest land mammal?” Try asking that :smiley:

47 (legal) years on psychomotoring and still with a clean license, just two bollixings in the last couple of years.

Now I know I’m either, 1: legal 2: very observant: 3: lucky or 4: a slow old fa*t. Can’t always be no. 4 because I got the bollixings.

So the maxim is Stay legal. Stay observant. Be lucky.