I am a bit concerned...

One of my friends Jolyon Russ, who also is a member of this forum, has been out of reach for quite some time, last time I saw him was at the Cubama 3 weeks ago. We had a nice chat about the ride we went together on May 1st bank holiday and told him we would keep in touch and that I would let him know of the next ride I organize (incidentally this sunday I am organizing one, if interested apply by pm). Well I tried text messages / voice mail but his phone has been off every time, his last activity on line here was 17/05/06… There is no mention in his last posts about him going on holiday anywhere, but perhaps that’s where he is… anyway please keep an eye and if you see him on line kindly inform him the Capt was looking for him. cheers. I am sure he is fine or just busy working so probably nothing to worry about. but you know how is like with us being bikers and suddenly going quite…

Yes, that’s true! Joylon is disappeard for a while Capmoto. Did you try to email him? I bet his on holiday on a warmer place than here… Not difficult by the way

Still no news on Jolyon Russ, has anyone heard of him or indeed seen him around?

just lookin at some old posts it says he was active two days ago???