I almost got a women ! Close miss :D

The an evening BCR tomo (Tuesday 5th):

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic398449-52-1.aspxOops, I forgot to say “sorry to hear things with the new girlfriend not work out”. Right, now thats out the way, lets get back to The BCR!:w00t: :wink:

you could try an internet dating company…the ones where you pay tend to sift out the players… I found match.com very successful - was with my ex for three years. Then he decided to move to the US with his job and I couldn’t follow him (my job is based on UK law and Id have to do a great deal to qualify in the US).

that’s what we are talking about ! feck picking up my tyres tomorrow eve :expressionless: ehh welll will have to join you on Sun :smiley: :smiley:

och and FYI I’m not gay if someone thought that :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve tried this & on my profile they ask “What would you like to see in a woman?.” And apparently my d*ck is not a good answer!.:wink:

:D:D:D:D

I’m not so desparated to use dating sites :stuck_out_tongue:

Girls rule!! :slight_smile:

and they normaly smell nice as a bonus

theres a girl out there for you arnie and when you fall in love the bikes going out the window!!

for a bit anyway.

Im not desperate, mate :wink: Just open minded :wink: Its a seriously good way of meeting people :wink:

Yeah true, may fill some profile somewhere. First sentence will be: You will have to drive your own bike: D

He he but we all know bikes take time. I don’t even know what going on in news. Cant remeber the last time went to the cinema. Every free time I spend on my 675 :smiley:

Welcome back buddy :stuck_out_tongue:

Who is this Arnie bloke!! :unsure: :stuck_out_tongue:

its as if he knows us all or something? \reminds me of that polish lad that used to hang around? but not seem in ages figured judgement day had passed?

Oh I remember him, he did say “I’ll be back”

I remember it more like…?

I’ll be back…, I’ll be back…, I’ll be back…, I’ll be back…, I’ll be back…, I’ll be back,

or was that just when he was going round the roundabout with his knee on the deck

he he my tyre is flat on the right side because of this roundabout :stuck_out_tongue:

can’t join today at evening bcr but defo will come on sun and fri night for a run :slight_smile:

see you then terminator