Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine - last one on the list unless…
Zorro appears

Morgan peeps

Methinks shots are of better quality here than back home. Hearty breakfast should get me back into peak condition for the slopes.

GOOD MORNINGS LONDON

Goden morgan old lags

Ride or slide safe out there

Morning
Already for my London visit today

Morning. Yaaaaaayyy, it’s Humpday :heart_eyes:. One day closer to not being here. Do I sound like I want to get the fek out of this place, by any chance?

Morning, I’m enjoying my lie ins far too much, it’s gonna be very hard to get up early for work next week

Morning all - today was a day, in which getting out of bed was so hard todo, i slept in for like 40 minutes :smiley: Sometimes its necessary.

Morning all,

Client call this morning from 10-11am, walk the dogs from 11am-12pm. Lunch and then tinkering. Engine is in, however I need to create a check list of everything to make sure it’s properly ready before I kick it into life. Not sure if it’s just being thorough, or paranoia.

Morning everyone!

Morning all! … How I love riding when its school holidays. The roads are blissfully quiet!!!  :slight_smile:

Oh no, I’ve just gone a posted a “Wednesday morning roll call” because I didn’t one posted.  Now I see this “Hump day roll call”.  Why call it “Hump day”?

You always get a hump on a Wednesday Martin :wink:

Happy Hump Day LB Family…!

I don’t understand.  More details needed.  Is it a line from a film or something?

Don’t you get humped mid week? :grinning:

It’s the hump of the week and it’s down hill to the weekend from Wednesday onwards, so hence, “humpday”.

Have a handful of blueberries before you leave every day she says.

I’m trying to pick some seedy thing out of my tooth with my tongue the whole ride in!

Very distracting!

^ lol

Morning all,

Client call this morning from 10-11am, walk the dogs from 11am-12pm. Lunch and then tinkering. Engine is in, however I need to create a check list of everything to make sure it’s properly ready before I kick it into life. Not sure if it’s just being thorough, or paranoia.

TimmyFox
it's all to easy to forget to tighten a hose clip or something when doing the rebuild. check it all over 3 times if you need to, better safe than sorry.

Afternoon all, 

Why can’t I embed stuff from imgur copy pasting the code anymore?

I want to emebed this, just because

Afternoon all.

Don’t think embedding works with gifs