You sign-in to LB using a social site, i.e. Facebook and you get asked to create a new account, rather than being logged in to your old one.
The email address on your old LB account does not match the one on your social site, so the site cannot see you are an existing member and log you in to your old LB account.
Please follow this process:
- Log in with your existing account providing username & password (not social)
- If necessary, perform a password reset
- Once logged in, change your email address to the one linked with your social site account at https://accounts.londonbikers.com/manage
- Go back to LB and log-out, using the top-right menu
- Go back to LB and sign-in using social, or password
Note: If you’ve forgotten or not got a password on your account and have lost control of the email address used with your old LB account then you’re a bit stuck. Please contact @Jay for help with this.