HOW NOW BROWN COW

a’m not stupid, so none a yer guff!

and as for terry “ee’s got no excuse for thye argument - ee was neither drunk nor wet shod whin ee insulted me”

:D:D:D

and for anyone else, who seem to think i dont speak proper english, have a wee look at this you tube video, which gives a wee insight, and also explains that “Its derived from English, but with more poetic tones”

Maybe i should start speaking to ya’ll in Ulster Scotts? That’d sicken ya’s :D:D

Pardon?:smiley:

Wot did you say ?? :slight_smile:

Steve I would’nt insult you mate, we love ya. Just wish we could understand you…dont worry mate we’ll find someone that can teach you ella-queshun :smiley:

By the way you drive like you ride :P:)

and for the grand finale…

:smiley:

Good one guys, gota be down there as one of the biggest wind ups-gags on londonbikers…

brought a tear to my eye that my mates would do anything for me!haha

just to let you know we can understand you fine on the keyboard, so once you have had your ENGLISH lessons we should be fine,

p.s. when do the lessons start, cos if needed we are gonna have a whip round and book some more.

now i cant steal all the limelight, when theres other needy people in the world…

Elocution lessons for Terry-Moto?

or how about spelling lessons…:w00t:

[quote]
stevewright (18/02/2008)

now i cant steal all the limelight, when theres other needy people in the world…

Elocution lessons for Terry-Moto?

or how about spelling lessons…:w00t:

As your probably aware the terable spelin on LB woz mentiond friday nite :smiley:

make sure the teacher you get is not a borin c*nt like the last one’s i ad :smiley:

Ahh school days, good times them :cool:

boring school days?

is that why u never learnt anything? :smiley:

They wern’t boring, they were excellent :hehe:

tbh Steve I lern’t more when I left school :slight_smile:

guess it was hard to read the writing on the cave walls eh Tel ? :slight_smile:

More of a picture man meself Steve :D:)

Wern’t you in the next cave to me ? :slight_smile:

yep and JP was my biatch :smiley:

Bet you use to have trouble draggin him in by he’s hair :smiley: