How much are new forks ?

What do new forks for a modern 600 cost ? Just looking for a ball park figure for complete fork, nothing special, basic Honda/Kwak etc.

Lots of pairs of USD’s on ebay for roundabout £200ish but new would probably be an arm and two legs from a dealer;)Got another plan then Steve?:wink:

Yep :slight_smile:

You gonna put some forks on that busa engine?;):smiley:

He’s gonna do a smiled, get a bike in kit form :smiley:

Do you mean a whole fork assembly? Check out breakers, or call ABE in Greenwich (just south of the Blackwell pipe) who engineer fork legs, discs etc at decent prices.

I got a quote from Yamaha for a fork sleeve for an r1, the fwanted 342 quid! ******* rippers.

can anyone else see I guess its not censored. Anyway got 2 whole forks from Ebay fro £200

not sorted what it will be yet but am looking at making my own design…

its going to be funsters ing good I hope anyway…cant be any worse than the one i have…

the funsters will be after you when they find you have a found a loop hole in the funsters protection againstfoul mouthed funsters like us…youve really done it now

edited by mod. Language

Thought Tel’s swinger was JP ? :D:D

Edited By Mod. Language

the have screwed up the email too…

The Mods won’t allow this to continue for long - the *******!!:DI understand why - kids like Terry inhabit this forum2Strokes - 7r fork legs £100 = good price mate.

Will you be using your phone or some other poor w00t:

:slight_smile:

You do realise that this is some clever idea to have a LAA swearbox… :smiley:

head wow. I wonder…

… ie ******

Swear box? its gonna cost me a ******'in fortune! is it £2 for ie?

a quid for sure…Who’s coming to the Inbred Meet tonight?:smiley:

Take this you :DIf it’s gonna cost me money, you can have the MOD version :slight_smile: