How likely are you to be a victim of crime

So this was on the BBC, 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41178903

here is my stats! unsurprising my vehicle taking chances are higher than the national average…

Attachments

An interesting stat is the suicide rate is 10 times that of the murder rate.  So in the grand scheme of things you should be far more worried about killing yourself rather than being murdered.

Saves you worrying about your bike being nicked or your insurance premiums

Seeing as I live not far from Sleeper, thought I’d see what the difference was. Big change on the robbery one!!

Attachments

I fall into all those categories, therefore I’m 15.4% likely to be a victim of one of those crimes.

There are places that I no longer go to on my toy, because I’m concerned about the security of my bike, and myself.

Gav, move to the suburbs… It’s better here :smiley:

Attachments

An interesting stat is the suicide rate is 10 times that of the murder rate.  So in the grand scheme of things you should be far more worried about killing yourself rather than being murdered.
Kevsta
Suicide is the biggest cause of death in the Male under 40 age group. Stat from the conference I was at today.

An interesting stat is the suicide rate is 10 times that of the murder rate.  So in the grand scheme of things you should be far more worried about killing yourself rather than being murdered. Kevsta
Suicide is the biggest cause of death in the Male under 40 age group. Stat from the conference I was at today.
TheMonkey27
I never trusted myself and that's confirmed it. I'll keep a closer eye on me from now on.

Fuck me - I’m living in the Ghetto.   Or it’s a load of bollox.  

5% chance of vehicle theft apparently.