How does a gentleman trim his nails?

Von the hero. We salute you doing a very difficult job in present times

Von the hero. We salute you doing a very difficult job in present times Jetstream
Err

Depends.  Stanley knife if I need a rough and ready look, or clippers for the refined “out to dinner” look. No filing.

Dremel, grind and polish :grin:

Interesting that so many lads find it a bit odd to file nails which helps keep them short and smooth and is definitely a big plus in any lasses book …:smirk:

Yet another reason I keep my nails short :wink:

took me years to stop biting my nails !!,  So now they get broken all the time, so clippers and a bit of filing action if needed.

as long as you dont have french tips.

there’s nothing worse than a man with long nails.  werewolfes and vampires are obviously excused.

I dip my fingers in blow and get European hookers to nibble it off.

ah, finally.  a true gentleman.

TimR
19 hours ago - Quote
Having not evolved as far as others i find dragging my knuckles helps to keep them down

^^ hehe, had a good chuckle to this.

Wait till they’re disgusting then the missus books me into Pedicure Plus, where some nice Eurochick does both hands and feet.

They’re starting to chip now and catch on my jumper. Very annoying. Must get some clippers today.

They are great for drumming on the desk though!

Always dirty after chaining or unchaining the bike though.

I dip my fingers in blow and get European hookers to nibble it off. whereisgibson
Thanks!

Nails have to be done the same way Burt Monro does them in The Worlds Fastest Indian. 

Anything else would just be wrong for bikers ;-)