Hospitality offer - Henley Regatta 7th July

PM me for bokking details, if you havn’t been before its a good day out and Hospitality makes it better :wink:

Sunday, 7 July

Discounted hospitality package to the Henley Royal Regatta!

Each summer, Henley-on-Thames is brought to life with the Henley Royal Regatta. First held in 1839, the Regatta is a unique rowing event offering 100 world-class races over five days and the chance to see our Olympic stars. The picturesque surroundings and glorious summer sunshine provide a welcome haven of relaxation and tranquillity from the stresses of city life. The ambience is one of a large, Edwardian garden party and this prestigious event offers an idyllic opportunity for a great day out.

The offer
A hospitality package for Sunday, 7 July to Fawley Meadows Restaurant for the discounted price of £125 (including VAT) per person.

Fawley Meadows Restaurant

The Official Fawley Meadows Restaurant is situated on the riverbank and provides a stunning setting. This light and airy restaurant is just a few steps away from the Regatta Course, ensuring excellent views of the day’s rowing action.

What’s included:Entrance to Fawley Meadows, the official hospitality villageTea, coffee and morning refreshments on arrivalChampagne receptionLive entertainmentA 3-course lunch served from central food stationsSelected fine winesComplimentary bar (excluding champagne)Afternoon teaCar park pass (one space per two guests)Official Souvenir Henley Royal Regatta Programme (one per two guests)Official event documentationA leisurely river cruise including complimentary bar (subject to availability and excluding champagne)“Chillers” offering head and neck massages throughout the day

Henley Regatta has really gone down hill over the last few years
The profiteroles are always melting, my pimms o’clock was served way to late.
Someone nicked my blazer and my straw hat got sat on.
To top that off chillers never offered extra’s :smiley:

And the amount of noobs they are letting in the boats :Whistling:

Did that sound like one of your posts Sean ? :P:)

It was the scarecrows hat and blazer anyway! :hehe:

Im only going if I get to swim with the boats !

Your get harpooned :D:P

A few too many beers and that is likely anyway! :w00t:

^^^^^Hahahahaha^^^^^:laugh:

Fock off baldy , and you with no hair !!

Thats the nicest thing anyone as ever said to me, miss you to mate :kiss:

It’s only coz Im hungry mate , missed out on a burger !! :Whistling: