Honda VFR800 V-TEC 2002

MORE PICS NEEDED

Looks lovely. Now show it off

Weather permitting i will take a load tomorrow showing the area mentioned “the rear wheel” plus everything else. I should be at the Ace on Friday night with the bike.
So any interested parties are more than welcome to come take a look :wink:

Weather no the best but more pix for all to see! Oops will try and add to first post lol

Well i am a little surprised not one question about it on ebay and 37 watchers ! ! ! Why watch a classified add ? ?
Anyway rear wheel off and gone to be re done and a few other bits getting some tlc so will see how it goes.

I watch some classified ads out of research to see if they sell or not

With a classified add how would you know one way or the other? No one bids people contact and either buy or not so the add will be there for the duration regardless .

they’ll keep an eye if it does not sell they will then get in contact and try and offer a stupid price in the hope you will sell it.

Ah yes the opportunistic A holes they have no chance would rather set it on fire :wink: But before it comes to that my other bike will be
Done and up for sale :wink: And that will make me a very happy bunny

Well ebay was a waste of time and money as expected. When my insurance runs out i will not be able to re insure it so guess i will just break it for parts.

just that time of year me thinks put my gsxr up 3 times and only getting first viewing tonight…

unless you want to sell for peanuts which i have had stupid offers…

zx6r was 2nd time

be better off waiting till new year perhaps

To be honest i am done with it! If people don’t want a good bike regardless of mileage then i just give up :frowning: what makes me laugh is a ten year old car with 100k is considered normal.
But a bike is a lot lighter with more horses and that’s a no no . . . . Call it winter Blues but i just cba anymore.

think i do same the fella dosent bother to show or let me know is rather annoying

Still got half an eye on this Steve… Waiting for an insurance payout…

cars don’t rev to 13-14k though. I don’t thing you appreciate how bike engines are more susceptible to abuse. especially from hooligans.

an excellent point!

tbf, the asing price is about right for the mileage. but buyers will still be put off by it

It is a lovely bike but the mileage will go against it and I’d be surprised if anyone offered anything above £1500 based on what they seem to be going for on eBay. It’s not easy to sell at the moment, I had to drop the prices of my bikes to get rid of them and even then it wasn’t easy (even though they were both cheaper than anything else on ebay that was the same make/model).

I’d break it and sell for parts.

With whats been done to mine i’d rather set it on fire than sell for less. It is a great bike and i feel that someone will buy it eventually. I have had all the stupid offers ranging from 500 to 1500 quid. Also had offers of a 99 gixxer 6 and 500cc Hornets so think i am fully aware of people who think they can take the p!ss . The funny thing is not one single solitary person has viewed it pmsl

our ex flat mate had the same issues with no shows. it eventually went for the asking price… 2 months later. would take longer in winter. we had the same issues with people viewing our spare room. will arrange a viewing, call 2 hours before to check that theyre still coming then oops… a no show. boils my blood!

thats **** just grinds my gear :crazy: