Honda Hornet 600 Full MOT + TAX, FSH etc etc

SOLD> and very gutted

Hi all,

I have for sale a 2002 Blue hornet 600. 24k Miles. The bike is in great condition and has a few extras too. It has 12months MOT + Tax. Full dealer service history except the last one i did myself as they rip you off!! Last service (300miles ago max) it had new plugs, filters, oil, chain/sprocket, tyres (diablo corsa III’s) and front pads. Used daily and never missed a beat.

Extras include;
remus aftermarket can (£300 pounds worth + standard)
Carbon Hugger
Puig tinted fly screen
R&G Crash bobbins
LED Indicators

Clean and maintained regardless of cost.

ABSOLUTE BARGAIN!! £1790 ono. If you look on biketrader you will see that this is a bargain. I will consider offers but not silly low ones. Bike is located in bracknell and i welcome any inspection.

looks sweet…

interested?

mate at work is after one , he just got let down ill let him know

Part ex???

You give me your bike and 2k and you can have mine.

Mint 03 R1, 3300miles.

Regards

Dropped to £2050 for quick sale. Utter bargain for such a quality bike.

If i sell my R1 this week Il take it. Il make you an offer if sold.

Regards

bump… Any takers? This bike can go surprisingly fast and I have video proof of it!

lol that it can mad. 99% of sportsbikes WILL and DO get dominated daily. Down with power rangers…lol

Hi scratcher10 do you have pictures from this bike to post here , I`m looking for a Hornet to buy…I need one before 07/07…

sorry mate the bike sold last week. Will have another one for sale next week though. Have a ganders here then.

Cheers

I’ve never been asked to show my licence when I’ve bought a bike - from a dealer or privately. What if someone wants to get into biking and hasn’t passed their test yet? Or is just a bit wobbly because they haven’t ridden for a while?

The things we do everyday have consequences (most of which are never considered) but it doesn’t mean we should take responsibility for everyone else’s actions.