Honda Hornet 2008 Excellent Condition

Somehow I managed to delete my original post when I tried to edit it. :Whistling:

Hiya,Up for grabs is my 2008 Hornet in black. A cracking bike for a first time rider or someone looking for comfort for a commute or carrying a pillion. Regularly serviced and cleaned more than ridden using good quality mitts and products.
Bike registered November 2008.

Servicing:

600 mile service 16/05/2009
4000 mile service 21/04/2010
New Battery and oil change 07/03/2011 (due to winter storage)
8000 mile service 07/10/2011 serviced at 8886 miles (delayed for purpose of sale only got around to it now though)

Currently mileage is sitting at 8995 and I’m not using her so will only go up a bit for test rides I expect.

I’m a fair weather rider and the bike is stored in a garage. I don’t get much chance to use her, hence sale.

The bike is mint except for a small stone impression on the front light from a stone that got flicked up, I couldn’t get a decent pic. but it’s purely an impression not a crack.

Brand new tyre put on today and MOT done + 5 month tax disc

Incidentally the MOT tester commented on the great condition of the bike, noticing how clean and tidy I kept it, I told him I was selling it and he called the dealership owner over and made an offer, but we couldn’t agree a price, mainly because they had just put a new tyre on it otherwise I probably would have said yes.

I will also throw in a starter kit:
Medium fit Frank Thomas Goretex jacket and trousers in very good condition as I will probably change up when I get a new bike.
Dainese small fit gloves, pretty basic but suitable for autumn cold days.
Shoei XR1000 helmet in black medium fit. It’s got some scratches and a small chip on the top but it’s never been dropped. I picked it up off the tarmac with my hands already full and I knocked it on it’s side instead of picking it up.

Typically you will need to bring cash if you want to test ride. I’m looking for £3800.

Thanks for looking. PM me if you’re interested.

BM