HONDA CBRF600

Black CBR600F, 2003, approx 17,000miles, just been serviced this week and has new brake pads front and back, two nearly new tyres (bridgestone), new spark plugs and since my new fella is a mechanic he stripped her and polished every inch, inside and out while doing the service (took him a day and a half - eek!!!). Full service history.

A few scuffs on the right fairing and the seat needs recovering. I can arrange to do this or take it into account when discussing prices…

Reason for reluctant sale: I live in italy and the English plates are proving too problematic regarding insurance and the MOT runs out mid July. Would love to keep her on the road but now need a bike with italian plates (and italian beurocracy means changing the plates could take up to 5 years!!!) so the baby has to go :crying:

Attachments

DSCN6683.JPG

any pics??? i know some people who will be looking for first bikes in the near future!!

pics and some info:):slight_smile:

what of alice:D

and phone number please :smiley:

so which is it? CBR600F or CBF600?

guess the bike is no longer for sale then…

Its a black CBR600F,I think she’s bringing it back to UK to sell as its on UK plates,but don’t quote me on that.

Yes defo for sale. Black CBR600F, 2003, approx 17,000miles, just been serviced this week and has new brake pads front and back, two nearly new tyres (bridgestone), new spark plugs and since my new fella is a mechanic he stripped her and polished every inch, inside and out while doing the service (took him a day and a half - eek!!!).

Reason for reluctant sale: Broady is right, im coming back from italy to sell her as the English plates are proving too problematic regarding insurance and the MOT runs out mid July. Would love to keep her on the road but now need a bike with italian plates (and italian beurocracy means changing the plates could take up to 5 years!!!) so the baby has to go :crying:

Photo to follow…