Honda CBR 125 - Repsol 05

For sale we have Cats CBR 125. Its been well looked after, and is in good condition for its age. It has been used to commute on and on the odd 125 ride. Its certainly has not been thrashed wth cat thinking 50 mph is plenty fast enought.

The bike has 9 months MOT and 11 Months Tax. It had a big service at 15,000 miles and so is not due another for a long time. The bike was stored inside in the winter and under a thick cover in summer. It was not really ridden in the Wet or cold as Cat is in her own words a Fair Weather biker but i sprayed with FCF 50!

The only things of note is there is a small crack in the right lower fairing - not noticeable and on the same side there is not bar end as she lost it, it also has a clear indicator on that side as it was broken and so i replaced it.

Its also has heated grips, Smart Water and recently had a new battery, the bike starts frist time every time.

Comes with a load of recipts for services etc and all other paper work expected.

£1000.00

Attachments

P1000419.JPG

P1000420.JPG

P1000414--8589167938566338308.JPG

AMAZING EBAY - IT SOLD IN 2 HOURS!!! MODS PLEASE REMOVE

I used to own one of these…good little bikes but I never thought one would make it to 15000 miles!! :w00t:

BM

they are quality little bikes, they just run and run and run

Is the CBR still for sale…?