Honda CBF600 2004 For Sale

0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false /* Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;}2004 Honda CBF 600 - £1700 ono.

34,629 miles

Reluctantly selling my faithful CBF as it just doesn’t getused now I have another bike. Thebike has had two previous owners before me and i have owned the bike for justover 2 years, and covered some 17,500 miles on it, mostly up and down motorwaysto see the girlfriend, occasional commuting and advanced training.

All the servicing up to 17,053 miles (when I purchased it)was carried out at Honda dealers and stamped in the service book. From then onwards I have serviced itmyself keeping records of when and what was done. (I’m a keen amateur mechanic and pretty handy withspanners).

Unfortunately I dropped the bike on its right hand side onthe way home during the snow last year. The damage was pretty superficial and included scraping the exhaust,damaging the crash bung, scraping the black textured front cowling and crackingthe silver fairing panel. Thecrash bung saved the bike from further damage and has since been replaced alongwith a fairing panel from a breaker that is a little ropey, probably 6/10. (Please see pictures).

I made the mistake of stopping at a roadside hand car washtype places to get the bike cleaned and before I could tell the pressure hose donkeynot to blast the delicate bits he had gone mad on the radiator and bent a loadof the fins. Makes no differenceto the cooling (See pictures)

The bike will come with the remaining road tax that expiresat the end of November.

I have fitted the following extras:

Extenda-Fenda

Crash Bungs

Rear Hugger

Oxford Heated Grips

Phillips Exteme Power Headlight Bulbs

Givi Rear Rack (Monokey)

Last serviced at 34,155 miles which included oil and filterchange, brake fluid and new OEM front pads.

Carbs last balanced at 33,888 miles.

New OEM rear disc and rear EBC pads fitted at 33,551 milesas the original was slightly warped.

Valve clearances last checked at 31,185 miles with 5 OEMreplacement shims.

Pilot Road 3 tyres fitted at 30,365 miles that I’d say arearound half worn. Never plugged orpunctured and aren’t showing any signs of squaring off.

Chain and sprockets are in good condition with plenty oflife left in them, no hooking to the sprockets or tight spots in thechain. JT sprockets and a DIDX-Ring chain were fitted at 25,880 miles.

OEM clutch cable fitted at 30,380 miles as original wasfraying.

This bike is silky smooth with more than enough power fortown riding, legendary Honda build quality is obvious and makes my question mymove to Kawasaki! Will be sorry tosee it go.

Usual rules, no test pilots without cash in my hand andproof of insurance. UK only, Iwont ship it to Mongolia for part payment via messenger pigeon.

bump! £1500