My first time here on the forum and my first post too.
Pleasure to meet you all.
I am selling my 2013 CBF125 and am happy to receive any good offer.
This advert has already been posted on ebay but I thought I might gather interest here too.
If not for you, then for a family member/friend.
Hope to meet you all on the road some time,
Shen aka CBFrider
Honda CBF125 MD 2013 Model L013CYH for sale, plus top box and extras £1600 ONO, Cricklewood London
This advert is for serious buyers only
This immensely practical and highly economic motorcycle is up for sale.
Only a year old, this bike is reliable and forgiving. It is the ideal learner bike for those who have just completed their CBT. The fuel economy in phenomenal (think 12 pounds worth of petrol lasting you for about 200 miles!) and the handling is ideal for those getting in motorcycling.
Only two owners from manufacture (first owner is a very close childhood friend of seller) and bike is in very good condition.
Here are details of the motorcycle for sale:
Honda CBF125 MD 2013 Plate-
• Only two owners
• 7869 Miles (at time of posting)
• Very recent tyre change (Treads still pretty deep)
• Full Service History – Last service at 7610 Miles (in August). Log book present.
• Original Honda tools in Storage beneath Pillion seat and Original Owner’s manual available.
• Has both side stand and centre stand (great for chain clean/lubing)
• No need for MOT for a few years as bike is just over a year old
• Road tax valid until 30.06.2015
• Bike is fitted with an original Honda top-box plate
• Mechanically sound
• No history of theft, accidents, write-offs (please perform a bike HPI check online at your leisure.
• Spare Key
• Due to a drop, right indicator has been personally repaired and sealed with tape. Also, rear cowl had fracture which was also personally repaired, near invisible (can you spot it in the photo?). Exhaust heat guard has a slight dent.
What is included in the bike package?
As this was my first bike, I purchased some additional items to supplement the acquisition of my new bike. Included with the sale of the bike is also the following:
• Original Honda Top-Box for CBF125 (with two keys)
• Unibear Motorcycle Chain
• JT rear wheel sprocket
• Original Honda Part – Spare Right mirror
• Original Honda Part – Spare Left mirror
• Original Honda Part – Spare Front Right Indicator
• Original Honda Part – Spare Front Left Indicator
• 2x pack of MoGlo Red Reflective Rim Tape
• Haynes Service and Repair Manual Honda CBF125
• 2x Sump Nut, 2x Sump Crush Washer
REASON FOR SALE
I have recently passed my DAS and it is time to upgrade and part from my beloved 125cc bike.
Hopefully you will be the next owner to care for it, as it cares for you and helps you develop into a better rider.
Please note: This is a complete package for sale, the bike will not be sold without the extras for a cheaper price.
Payment in CASH only. £1600 ONO
So, if you are interested, take a read through this carefully once again and have a good look at the photographs (taken on 25.09.2014)
I live in Cricklewood, Brent, London. Buses 16, 32, 332 and 316 pass here. Nearest underground are Willesden Green and Dollis Hill (both Jubilee line)
Give me a call anytime and any day during the week.
If intending to purchase, please bring along your own L plates and proof of CBT completion.