home safe and sound...

I checked out loads of ar$es yesterday !

and yours was equally checked out I imagine

Nigh on close to being slapped as I overtook

I probably wouldnt of felt it!, as the day went on it was getting more & more numb

is that an invitation?

Thanks guys for a lovely ride out. We were lucky with the weather too.

I ache today from being wind blasted on the back of the SV and the VFR. I don’t think my baby CBR would have kept up with you guys.

Very depressing being back to work. Had a great LB weekend.

lots of love

xxxx

Oh get a room you two !!!

…but weren’t you impressed I got you home, didn’t get lost once, right from South West London all the way to the North East??? And I saw you check yourself out in the shop windows on several occasions, hehehe.

And for you laughter at my claim of being 21, I’ve been approached twice already today by students asking for my vote for student president (them not me), so there. Worrying, they are as blind as bats.

Oh, and some of the bums were noteworthy.

Ha ha, werent checking the shop windows, was checking the street signs to make sure where i was in case we didnt get outta there in one piece !!! Dont know how you manage all that weaving in and out every day !!! those taxi drivers were sending me mad !! they just dont care…Couldnt take your eyes off the road, let alone check yourself out, in case some bugger stepped out in front of you, OR i saw so many potholes its unreal…how do u manage to avoid em???

The only alternative is the tube, argh, help! Can’t do that again.

It wasn’t even that bad to be honest, once we got out of West London. Victoria, Piccadilly, Islington and Hackney were positively quiet and well behaved. Apart, from the idiot in the Chelsea tractor (hence my hand gestures) nobody was aiming for us, apart from the nutter who didn’t see us and pulled out of a side street.