Hoff and burger

I am pleased that the mini Hoff did this.

My ex was a drinker and this reminded me of him. People don’t remember what they do when they are drunk and the effects of things said and done when you are inebriated. Its very hurtful at the time and I can massively understand why she did this. Well done mini hoff.

BTW guys any arguments/‘discusssions’ keep them outside the forum please. I know you can self moderate.

Cheers!

I hope thats not your kid… it’s ****ing ugly… I hear you could adopt a baby from the same place as Angelina and Brad .

Let me know if you want to I have a contact.

SERIOUSLY - THAT’S ENOUGH!!!

I’m enjoying it !

Don’t you encourage it Bazza!!!

he’s obviosly sleeping

Do you not understand?

ENOUGH NOW PLEASE

IM WITH YOU SINCERE!!! THAT RIGHT!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

THE FAMILY OF THE HOFF ARE ONLY DOING WATS RIGHT THEY MAY BE AT THERE WITS END WITH HIM AND THIS IS THERE LAST OPTION!!!

I DO HOPE HE GETS TO A METEING OR GETS HELP!!

SO UNLESS U ARE AN EXPERT ON THE ISMS THEN FEEL FREE TO PUT IN UR BIT!!! AND IF UR NOT THEN!!!

SHUT THE F### UP!!!

Gina has spoken…

All bow

Stirrer! Get back to your PS3!!

PS3, what about this, what’s wrong to play games on console?

afro!!! did i give you permission to speak!!!hehehehehe

hardly offensive to mankind, everyone has a right to drink if he wants to get p*ssed off his head and his daughter records fair enough, u all cnt have a go at si for finding it on the net?? think how many other forums must have this floating around there chats,

i dont see how its funny or how it is disgraceful to anyone its just a drunk dude eating a burger,

well all it did for me was make me hungry…

me as well.
right!, i’m off to burger king!.

Seen far worse on here at times than a drunk fella eating a burger! ive seen worse falling out of a pub on a sat night

his daughter had to do what she did to make him see when he was sober what he was doing, and ‘apparantley’ it worked…i dont agree with the ‘slagging off match’ because flat’s posted something which is already all over the paper’s, other forums, and the news.

im with you on this flatout-all the way!.

Can we please stop insulting my idol. I dont care that he drinks i still love him and so should u.