High Beech tea hut

Not sure if this has been posted before but the tea hut will be closed for 3 weeks from the 20th June while the old hut is replaced by a new improved version. No tea and Manor House for me or a sausage for the dog,nightmare!!!

3 weeks to put up a shed?

Come to Rykas then Broady :slight_smile:

I think they are going to improve it, which wouldn’t be hard.

Come to Rykas then Broady :-) mole
Thats a bloody long way for tea and cake!!!
Not sure if this has been posted before but the tea hut will be closed for 3 weeks from the 20th June while the old hut is replaced by a new improved version. No tea and Manor House for me or a sausage for the dog,nightmare!!!!!!! Broady
Shame, maybe you should do Chichester tomorrow. Bit outside yer area but some cracking roads.

But oh so worth it :slight_smile:

I come to yours for tea and cakes! :slight_smile:

Proper poor planning in my book. With all the space they have there why wouldn’t they build the new improved version before knocking the old one down?

Maybe its just an excuse for Brad and his staff to take an extended biking tour of the EU after our so called once in a lifetime referendum to remaIN, fairly sure I’ve now voted three times on this, I could be wrong, I’ve been wrong before.

What could possible take three weeks? Maybe they’re going to improve it to such an extent that ground works are required for the shower block, stand ups, sit downs and powder room?

Never mind your Manor House and sausage this could well be the end of the 80p 95p cuppa Rosey Lee :-((

Rumour has it that the area is to be resurfaced and remodelled. I guess this would have to be completed before the install of the larger and H&S compatible kitchen.

and there was me thinking Brad had already achieved a Food Standards Agency rating of 5 five stars no less?

Well would be rude not to pop down for a cuppa today then :slightly_smiling_face:

Only 4 stars as of January 2015

A little difficult to find since the tea hut is not officially known as Brad’s, Bert’s or High Beech but Mins

Attachments

photo_upload.bmp

Few historic pictures from this morning :slight_smile:

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

That is so wrong its embarrassing

Looks like will have more room

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

I’d be happy if the could sell proper coffee with the upgrade

If you want to see progress?  How fcking sad has your life got to be that you go and watch the progress of a teahut being built?  

Ooops.   Sorry MadDog!  :slight_smile: