Hi

Hi all,i just joined as i was looking for pics of Jerry Tobins funeral and spotted my wife talking to a police officer.

so i thought i would look through the rest of the site.

I am the president of a motorcycle club in Somerset.

I also run a web site called Apple County Choppers.

www.c1der.co.uk

I ride a Harley but also own GSX 1300 R Hayabusa.

I am also a band photographer only tribute bands at the moment but trying to make a living out of it , maybe one day.:smiley:

Hi and welcome aboard.

HI AND WELCOME

Hi & welcome to LB :smiley:

If you are ever up this way pop in & see us at one of the meets :cool:

Hey there ciderprovider :slight_smile: Welcome to LB. I took the photos. I was in two minds about whether or not to enter the cemetary and continue taking photos, but thought it wouldn’t be entirely respectful so kept my distance. I was amazed to see so many people on the roads I grew up around. It was by chance I was passing through the area. It was a nice atmosphere, not sullen at all, quite inspiring…

There were some VERY nice bikes in the procession as well!

Hi there. Lovely part of the world. If you have any events (I guess we are coming to the end of this season) maybe you could share them with us in the Events section, be good to get out of London and find more biker spots.

Cheers

Hi C1der.

I expect you know, but there’s a number plate C1DER, which is owned by the people at Much Marcle (Herefordshire) who make Westons Cider (which is a good place for a rideout if you’re based in Somerset. Factory tours, off sales, and a nice cafe/restaurant/bar.

[I’m from Hfd, and make a very small amount of cider each year for myself]

Hey Fella!

Welcome to LB!

:smiley:

Welcome aboard :slight_smile: