hi,

Hello all,

I’m Mike, from Witham in Essex, so not really a Londonbiker anymore, though used to cycle to work from Barking to the City from 1975 to 1990, when I escaped to Braintree… last 6 months of the Braintree/City commute were done on a Honda VT250, which is now mouldering in ex’s garage. No pic’s availaible at the moment of my current bike, a slowly decaying 1989 Yam XJ9…entitled to decay, as its done 128k miles up to this evening…

See you up the road,

Mike

welcome … you must be even older than blade !!!

quite possibly… and a year older next Monday too…

Hey Mike, welcome to LB! LB is for everyone in the South East of the country really.

Welcome mate and happy birthday in advance!

Hello and a warm welcome to LB mate.

cheers, see you up the Ace sometime chaps…

Welcome and happy birthday… Weaver you will have to not poke this young man with the newbies stick as it is his birthday. Or does that mean he gets two pokes???

Hello and welcome. Steer clear of AbbeyJ as she usually has a newbie stick with her.

Welcome to LB mate.

thanks to all…especially Lady P… “this young man”… two drinks for you…

Ohhhhhhhhhh lubberly…

I’ll set 'em up for you at the Tail End…

Must bring my sunglasses so your bike doesn’t sear my eyeballs…

We are all as individual as our bikes, mine is just a little more different than some but not more than others, she is lubberly and she will say hello to you if you do the same, but she will bite your bum if you are rude…

Hi ya,

Happy Birthday!! And welcome to LB…

poke poke with the newbie stick

enjoy it!

aj

Oi… London

Its supposed to be a surprise…

Steer clear indeed = how wude

welcome, good morning and happy birthday!!!

as for abbeyj, surely your due a new newbie stick, you must have worn that one out by now the amount of pokes people get! he he

thanks Abbey, did enjoy the poke
not sure about the bum biting from Lady P’s bike…
and birthday’s actually next Monday, bit confusing how I worded it I suppose…

Well well well, bout time you made it on here mate…

I should have warned you about Abbeyj but shes got you already with that skick of hers …

Anyway welcome in mate,

Cheers Trisckie… yeah, took me a while to register but finally done it…