Hi

Saw this group mentioned in Fast Bikes, didn’t realise there was a London bikers list until then, I’ve had a scan through some of the old msgs & it sounds fairly active on here, not a single flame war in sight either !

Quite fancy getting a few track days in during the summer, haven’t done any for a few years, so first I’ll need to see if the old one-piece leathers are elastic enough to cope with all that pie eating I’ve been doing instead…

Pat

Welcome to the house of fun Pat, no wars here!! just plain old fun amongst LONDON bikers. shows your bike, and enjoy.

or … come down tonight to the Cubana Bar in Waterloo and meet a few of us in the “flesh” you are more than welcome

attached map of location - people meet there from 7:00pm onwards

Attachments

_cubana meet.jpg

Good morning and welcome…

aj…

ps. my morning coffee pleeez…

Hello and welcome…

Hello Pat, welcome to LB

Hey Pat, welcome to LB! Come along tonight to our Cubana/Waterloo meet if you can, get to meet a few people! We also have some LB trackdays organised, so check out the Trackdays forum as well!

http://londonbikers.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=35&MessageID=47839

Welcome to LB, Pat (Patrick or Patricia?). Mine’s definitely a coffee…

It’s Patrick, well at least it is during the week…

Afraid I can’t make Cubana tonight as I’m working nights this week, sounds good though.

On the subject of coffee, do they do real Cuban coffee ? You can normally tell if they do the proper stuff, 'cos there’ll be a long pole behind the bar with a hook on the end that they use to get punters back down from the ceiling !

And so to bed…

Pat

Welcome to LB Pat.

Welcome mate

Hi Pat… Welcome to LB… See you at Cubana sometime…

A very merry welcome to LB Pat

A very merry welcome to LB Pat

Welcome to LB mate

hi pat and welcome…yes they do serve that coffie…tried it first hand…got some great advise from cezer on how to drink it…

dont take any medication before purchess…

ensure you have a week off work as you’ll be awake most of that time…

and under no circumstances must you ask for milk(as i did)…the barman has AK47’s dotted around the place…!!!

only joking cezer…!!!lol…

see ya!!!

smiled.

Hi and welcome

hi pat

good site choice