Hi there

Hi there, my name is Lucy and I’m an Aussie. Have been in the UK for 10 years and riding for 6 of them. I ride an SV650s and made it down to the Ace Cafe tonight for a drink which was great as I got to meet some of you lovely people. Am keen to go for some rides, get to know everyone and also to help out fundraising etc.

Sounds like you will be very welcome on the forum :slight_smile:

Enjoy! :smiley:

Hiya Lucy,

Was nice to meet you tonight, glad you made it on here, and hope to see you again :stuck_out_tongue:

Jackie

Hi and welcome aboard.

Hi Lucy, was good to meet you last night I think you’ll fit right in here. Check out the rideouts and meets section, there’s usually something happening each week (though it’s quietening down a bit as the weather has turned).

Friday nights - Ace. It’s a busy night alot of us go then a few go off into town for a ride.
Wednesday nights - Borough Market
First Monday of the month - Ace Newbie Night

Welcome Lucy, i briefly saw you last night.

Enjoy the site and i’m sure you will fit in just fine here;)

G’day mate. :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile: Welcome to LB :slight_smile:

Hey Lucy,

nice to meet you at the Ace last night. As Ang said with winter coming up the number of ride outs does tend to drop, but there are always some.

If your interested there is also the Herts/North London meet up at Newgate Street.

Hi Lucy :smiley:

Thanks everyone, I look forward to getting to know you all. Am a bit snowed under with work at the moment but will try pop in tonight to have a quick drink and say hi.

Hello and welcome to LB:D