Hi people..

Hi guys…
Great pics of the Christmas party… I’m gutted I couldnt make it over. I’ve been moving house and if that wasnt stressful enough I had a slight accident with a flight of stairs…

I’m not online much at the moment until I get the connection sorted at me new place… but I hope to be catching up with everyone soon…
Hope everyones well and good…

Hello, Floyd! We missed you there mate! Sorry to hear of your accident… Glad you are ok mate!

Hey fella, wondered where you’ve been! Hope the stairs didn’t beat you up too hard. Hope you’re back with us in full soon! Anything new going on over there?

Hey mate, you have been missed. Sorry to hear about your fall hope your ok? will be good to have you back on line permanently.

Hi Floyd. I was just wondering last week what had happened to you. Hows it going?, obviously apart from the trouble with the stairs.

See they have changed the rules for racing on the IOM, looks like thats going to count me out for a few years now.

Hey there Floyd, wondered where you’d got to… Hope you fall wasn’t too serious dude!!! A speedy recovery and hope the move went well?

Take care…