Hi from another newbie - Passed my part 1 today!

Hi london bikers,

3rd yr medical student from Kings College London here - London Bridge based biker, just thought i’d introduce myself and say hi!!..

just passed my part 1 today!..god i found it nervewracking…5/8 ppl have failed from my Milton Keynes based riding school over the last week which didn’t help nerves going in…but i somehow pulled through, and should be looking to do my part 2 in less than 2 weeks!!..so fingers crossed…

oh, and can’t wait to ride my beautiful new bike - 2002 SV650 K2…a great street bike from what i’ve heard, that also feels at home on the bigger/faster roads!..here’s a pic…

got quite a bit of revision coming up, but will try and take part in some local ride outs at some point hopefully, and look forward to meeting a few fellow bikers!..

Thulfi:)

Welcome to LB!

Congratulations on the pass! Good luck with part 2/!

Hi there, welcome, congrats and g’luck! :slight_smile:

Welcome to LB! Congrats and good luck! :slight_smile:

Hiya & welcome to LB :smiley:

HI AND WELCOME TO LB

WELL DONE ON UR PART1

Welcome to the site mate, Good luck with the part 2.

You couldn’t be closer to the weekly meet - Borough Market on a Wednesday night, so get yourself along there and say Hello.

thanks guys…

really, borough market?..i literally live on borough high street, 1 minutes walk from there!..what time do you guys meet on wedensdays?..do you go out for rideouts and stuff?..sounds awesome, im perfectly placed by the looks of it!