Hi everyone at London Bikers

Born today in Bethlehem.

Welcome to the world - i hear your step dad is a chippy -does he want any work? (i also hear your mother is easy - does SHE want any work?) :smiley:

Naughty.:wink:

welcome :slight_smile: i have this for sale if you need to get the jobs done quicker:D

http://londonbikers.com/forums/FindPost483119.aspx

Hi and welcome aboard.
Youd better get as many posts in as possible as i dont know if you know but you`ll be dead by Easter.

Was he though ? :smiley:

Hahahaha Classic :smiley: We’ll have Judas posting on here soon! You want to watch that one Jesus!

Shhhhhh, don’t tell him I’m here, I’m expecting a big payday just before the easter bunny comes along:D

Hang on a minute, We haven’t got to Bethlehem to drop our presents off yet, and you’re already selling him to the Romans to have him crucified!

And there’s no way you are ever gonna find the Virgin Mary on here :smiley:

That’s ok, even after you Resurrect yourself from the dead you will still have 40 days to arrange broadband internet access for Heaven before Ascension, and when you do Ascend you can bring a laptop with you. Just don’t get it from PC World or else you will have to make your Second Coming sooner than you plan when it goes belly up. And we don’t want to be encouraging those Jehovah’s Witnesses…

You’d better not expect to get it from BT in that short space of time.

Shhhhhh, don’t tell him I’m here, I’m expecting a big payday just before the easter bunny comes along:D
[/quote]

We need to have words Judas, my dad says I`ve got at least 32 Easters before you snog me to death.:slight_smile:

Born today in Bethlehem and has already mastered the computer, internet connectivity, QWERTY keyboard and a second language . . . well done little fellah – it must be a miracle! :slight_smile:

Hello Jesus and all of your disciples at LB’s!!

I’m new!! Working my way round this site. Someone say hello to me please!! :stuck_out_tongue:

How do I get my photo next to my posts?

Hello and welcome to LB,you could go to the Newbies section and post your own post and loads will say a cheery Hello .Go to the control panel and load pics there,should all fall into place hopefully:D