Hey im a newbie

Hello All,

I am a newbie and would like to say hi to everyone on here.

A little bit about me i am 28 female i do not ride bike as yet but i am a photogrpaher of bikes so i hope that counts i can ride a bike and i hope to get one as soon as the cash flow allows so in the mean time i shall just continue to take pics of them and talk about them etc.

So there we go a little about me come say hi i dont bite and it would be nice to meet new people

Becci xx

:slight_smile:

Hi Becci! Look forward to seeing you on two wheels!:wink:

Welcome to LB, :smiley: Do you take photographs for profit or fun?

Hi

Both really i want to do it for a living eventually i also do wedidngs and other stuff as well as my bikes.

Its all good practice i say x

Hi Becci,

welcome,

I’m sure there’ll be loads of people that’ll enjoy you taking pics of their ‘rear-sets’! :smiley:

Hello and welcome to LB:D

hi Becci, another snapper? Great stuff! Can’t have too many camera nuts who love bikes :slight_smile:

Hi Becci and welcome to LB, Infinity at Hanger Lane is having a ‘ladies night’ on Monday if you are interested - sure there will some LBers there.

And a few that’ll be dressed pretty suspect in order to get in!:w00t:

Hi and welcome.

hello we need a good motard snapper :wink:

Hello and welcome to LB

you’ll have to hook up with our very own lb photographers, i.e Andrew&7 and Mike

x

Hi Becci

Are you really a babe?? I think we need photographic evidence!!! Hey guys!!!

But then she may need someone to take photos of her, and where’s she gonna find anyone willing to do that…?:wink:

HI AND WELCOME TO LB

Hey Becci, welcome to LB! :slight_smile:

Cool job :wink: definately abit more exciting than most! Look forward to seeing some of your work :smiley:

Hello.

Hello & welcome :slight_smile:

Once i have figured it all out i shall post some pics up for you all to look at and give me ur advise on, hey i might even slip a pic of me in there

Stay posted lol :stuck_out_tongue:

hiya…

2 greatest things… Bikes & Nikons…