Hey Guy's

Hey Guy’s, Happy Monday!!!Just a quick hello and intro from myself - Found this site with a little bit of searching on the internet

I’ve been out of the biking arena for a while now. My last bike was stolen a few years ago so I took some time out from owing another and i’m now finally getting back into it. I’m currently waiting to take delivery of my new Ducati1098s which is absolutely gorgeous, in a few weeks time. Hopefully will get the chance to meet some of you on some meets soon…

I hope you all had a good weekend!!!

Ride safe

Duckyboy

Howdy duckyboy, welcome to the site. What Bike did you have before?

Hello and welcome to LB:D

Hey mate,

My first bike was a honda CBR600 F-Sport - I bined that on a track day in Jerez - I eventually got rid of that and bought a Husqvarna Supermoto which was nicked a couple of months after I bought it. I then spent 2yrs away from bikes, but recently decided that it was time to get back into it. Hence this weekend I went out to Motorapido and decided on the 1098s with a few bit’s thrown in. At first a Sports bike wasn’t top of my list…I was thinking maybe the hypermotard, but after test riding the 1098 my mind was made up - And with termis on it, it sounds awesome:w00t: I’m now hoping the weather turns for the better and we have a good summer. I’ll be commuting & hooning in and around the City of London & North London, so if anybody fancies hooking up after work or at the weekend let me know…

Duckyboy

HI AND WELCOME

Nice choice of ride :cool: