Here's a Timothy Teaser!!!

It’s still ON;)

It’s not on, it’s above :tongue: :moon: :jester:

Face? Bovvered?

Thats cheating, I was trying to think of ones actually on, not on top!

It’s still on:P:D

On top off, not on, Chunky the Cheater :stuck_out_tongue:

If he thinks it’s on the we should let him, he’ll only throw his toys outa his pram :wink: Afterall he’s never ever wrong now is he???:wink:

Ok then heres another question for you.

Where is the only road in London where you are required to drive on Right?:cool:

errrrr I drive on the right on most of the roads in South East London:)

Where do you get all these useless facts from Chunks?

Some say my head is full of cr&p Tiggy;):D:D:D

Savoy Court,WC2

This boy’s cooking this morning;)

The power of Google is amazing;):D:D

Pah…didn’t google it - I asked my wife…she knows everything:)

I havent read all 3 pages of this topic but would like to add my view/2 pence on this. All week I’ve sat in my room watching the youth crime debates on tv.

it seems the youth are motivated by the 3 Rs respect,revenge and revenue. my first idea was to put these youngsters in national service were they will be teached discipline and use there mindless actions into good use by defending the country but I dont think sending a youngster playing with knifes and guns to be trained professionally to use and give them all the experience they want is a good idea and the fact that every servicemen I’ve met seem to be seriously affected mentally by what they do and done which is totally understandable.

I think this country needs to bring back capital punishment and use it for cases where there is overwhelming evidence for murder/pedeaphilia and maybe even attempting murder.

I do think sentances could be affective with the time they are giving at the moment if the time they spend in prison makes them think “I dont wanna bloody go back there again”. it seems people get it easy in prison my brother and other people I know who went to prison and they told me they actually enjoyed it there, WTF!!

I think solitary confinement for the extent of there stay is the way forward with them not able to mix with other criminals making friends and learning more tricks of the trades. Then educate, show the blinkers whats gonna happen when they get caught doing it, then they will learn to respect.

I came from a hard background growing up on estates having to live on handout clothes being the poor lad at school who never went on the school trips coz my family couldnt afford it and I only got 1 gcse, had to have afterschool tutors, attend sunday school coz I struggled but FFS i never complained that my life was hard and resorted to crime. I wokred hard and worked my way from the bottom to where I am and reaped the rewards.

these kids are greedy and want everything now and dont wanna work hard for it.

respect is earned not demanded!

rant over

What’s that got to do with Savoy Court,WC2 or the Homesdale Tunnel on the M25:D

Haha Where the fugg did that lot come from?:D:D:D

Random rant of the year!!!:w00t: