Hels' Triumph Street Triple R - GONE!!!

Yes there is a police crime number dealing with it. Good idea re taking a look at where it might be hiding in the local area. Thanks for the kind thoughts and helpful comments.

WTF! They really won’t stop at anything, will they! C**ts… I can only image how you must feel now. I suppose from what you said it didn’t have a tracker, did it?

Hope you find it soon (thought, as harsh as it is, doubt it will happen).

Sorry to hear, must have been horrible turning up to no bike. Can’t believe how blatant these low life’s are, the noise they must have created getting through that chain, they just couldn’t give a f. or rely on passers by 's indifference

A friend of mine said hydraulic bolt cutters make no noise - sounds like a professional job to me :frowning:

Don’t hydraulic cutters need a source of hydraulic power?

As for cutters, pleased to say the 36" bolt cutters I found abandoned behind the garages near me ended up in the scrap metal bin at the local tip yesterday.

They can be used by a manual hand pump … no sound whatsoever

OK makes sense.

Really sorry to hear about this, such a shame, they were obviously determined, Just goes to show what I assumed that heavy cutting gear makes lots of racket isn’t necessarily true.

As mentioned worth taking a wander round your local area as you might get lucky.

I’m sorry to hear of this Hels. Call Almax, I’m sure they’ll want to know that one of their Series 3 chains has been compromised.

That’s crap news… As said before have a look around in local area and you might find it.

oh that sucks.

nice easy plate to remember so will be keeping an eye out…

NO NO NO! Sorry Hels, that is awful. Will keep an eye out, hope you get it back! x

Sorry to hear :frowning: Hope your bike will be recovered.

Can I ask where in South London? I’m mainly in SW, but sometimes in SE, so will keep a look out.

Taken from Brixton

Almax used to cover the insurance excess if you had your bike locked with their product. Not sure if they still do but might be worth looking into.

Thanks very much for all your support. Spoke with almax - they don’t cover hydraulic cutters or axel grinders it seems - my assumptions about them being thief proof were wrong :frowning: Parked off road, locked behind the wall so not visible from the road, with a ground anchor and a series 3 almax - and still stolen :frowning:
It was stolen between Brixton and streatham hill.

To be fair to Almax, nothing is thief proof - gas axe, grinder, hydraulic jaws, if you have the right gear and enough time, you can take out a reinforced concrete bunker with tools you could fit in the back of a van.

Sounds like you did all you could to stop the thieving scumbags, here’s hoping you get your bike back and they get what’s coming to them.

Update! Apparently one of the neighbours saw it from his window - three guys stealing it! He phoned the police twice with the number plate and no one came. He said they were there for a while. Pity he did not think to come out onto the street !

A great example of the indifference of good people. No one wants to get involved or make a fuss.

In his defence 3 obviously tooled
Up blokes would make most sane minded folk think twice.