Help!!!!!

Read again please Barro and Johnp, I HAVE A LICENSE I DONT KNOW WHY THEY ARE TRYING TO SAY I DONT!!! is that clear enough for you.

Hey mate how did ya get on? I got 5 points and fined sh**loads by the camera on the M11, doing a ton in a 40… there is hope believe me BC2

Don’t panic then mate, take it to court with ya to prove you have it and that charge will be dropped (I had the same thing a few years ago)

Dunno what yer gonna do about the 120+ thing though…

(not having a go at you by the way - Think most people on here would be lying if they said they hadn’t seen triple figures on their speedos occasionally)

Mate i wish u the best if u need anything PM me…

Mate, the suggestion was that the judge would TAKE YOUR LICENCE away…ie BAN YOU!

Not that you haven’t got one.

Sorry if i`ve miss read what yoy wrote.

Now Im lost…

youve been nicked for speeding…

you have a licence and insurance and they are saying you havent ?

If they are adamant you have not got a licence then they must be saying you have no Insurance also ! yes? no ?

If they are not insisting you have no insurance…then why not ?..that would be the case !!

If they cant get something as simple as that right then how are they proving you were speeding ?

Total incompetance then and that would be my defence !!

If they think you have no license, maybe they’ve muddled you with someone else - wouldn’t be the first time!

have you got a oyster card

you crack me up i really wonder about you sometimes

Rofl

say it wasnt u, say that your a total woos and scared of speed, bike wont do over 80 or something, lol, get it restricted, tell em your plates been cloned, say you lent it to a chav to get some white lightnings…

give ur plate to a mate and have em fly past the same camera on a different bike, that will confuse em, damn even get one made up for a car…

That is my point Barro, silly muppets have written my dob wrong they have it as 1988 when its 1980.

Well the date for my trial is 19th of march so will find out on that day looks like I will need to get the push bike out, its a long ride to Basildon

right then…

pm sent !!

Looks like you could do with some further advice, have you tried pepipoo? Might find someone there who’d be able to drive a truck through the other side’s evidence.

Not that I condone speeding, but the legal system is now just an exercise in who can get their paperwork right. And if the people who decide they’re going to use the system can’t do it properly, then they shouldn’t succeed.

So the court thing was just a pre-trial review? Hope things go ok for you on 19th.