help want some advice

I’m not sure you could even get a street legal 125cc bike here in Wichita…I’ve never seen one at any of the dealers in town. I’ll ask the next time I’m in…I’m curious now.

Kansas (and no other State in the U.S. that I’m aware of) does not have a graduated license requirement so there is probably no demand for the 125/250cc bikes. The squids go in with Mommy and Daddy’s cash in hand and attempt to ride out on a shiny, new GSX-R1000 or R1 because 1000cc>500cc or 250cc so it’s GOTTA be “better”, not to mention “cooler”…nevermind the fact that they can’t ride a bicycle, much less a 165 HP monster…and usually wind up wrecking it sooner rather than later. In fact, the last time I was in, the salesman I talk with most often said a kid bought a new R1…attempted to ride it out of the parking lot…and was not able to turn…he went straight across 4 lanes of traffic, 2 lanes north…2 lanes south…very, VERY crowded…managed not to involve anyone else in his impending crash as he went over the curb and stacked it in the parking lot of a car wash across the street.

Pure idiocy.

just wanted to say a big thanks for your replies.iv got a lot of looking and thinking to do

thanks again

all i need to do now is my c.b.t…then the headache starts…!!!