Help Me Out...!

Im with DRB on that.

Admitedly i have a 525 and its my only bike. I go on the bigger rideouts too on it :smiley: Just dont tighten the clutch cover bolts too tight or you get problems with oil leaks like i have :w00t:

So why not this one? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200625102127&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:ITI havent seen any 690smc’s that i like, i hink they look awful! :smiley:

How can you not like these? :smiley:

…or how about one of these? :cool:

I’ve had one and they are super dooper :w00t:

haha, what was i looking at then!

dunno, maybe the 690 SM? which IS butt-ugly - no offense if anyone’s got one! hahaha :w00t:

Yea thats it! woof! Dog! (no apologies to anyone but that is fugly)

If you prefer older LC4 go for 625 or 660 smc with new shape rear end and two pipes.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ktm-660-smc-lc4-supermoto-2008-absolutely-immaculate-/250838796819

Very keen on both of them.

Ive had my eye on the 660. Love the dual pipes too!

Now, to find its bad points and let downs!

motorway cruising speed (without blowing it up) ???

LC4 its not race bike so will be fine with daily use.
Terry just went to France and back so they not that bad :smiley:

690 smc does it better and I think looks better too :stuck_out_tongue:
Check few nice examples;

[/quote]

You dont buy a supermoto to then go ride it on a motorway… get out :stuck_out_tongue:

I know but…i need to go on motorway from Dartford to get to High Beech…so…i ask again…when i sit on the motorway, what speed can i sit at without killing it or being killed by impending lorries!

There is always another way, ive never took my motard on the motorway and well look at all the places i have to get to just for a rideout :stuck_out_tongue:GET OUT!!! :w00t:id say 70 if you want to be comfortable… and bored to ****

The 690smc can be a bit of a bum to start if you dont have the knack :smiley:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PwrzmUoeY5I

:D:P:)

As Asbo said, 70mph

I cruised down to Folkstone and back from the tunnel @ 70, but it doz get a bit painfull on that lenght of journey :wink:

The 660 is kick start only, and shorter service intervals than the 625 (with elec start)

And if its going to be your only bike, like mine is…I’d take that into consideration :wink:

Thats why I went for the 625 :slight_smile:If you can afford it, go for the 690 smc :)If not , you wont be disapointed with the 625, and spend the rest on kit etc

Cheers Tel, i wouldnt have thought about that!

you GET OUT!!! aswell :stuck_out_tongue:

:DLivin in London will allways involve a little blat on a motorway or dual carrigeway to get to some decent roads :)Yo Asbo, wot a big difference in tecnic wheelieing a sm to a sportsbike is :rolleyes:Had no probs before, was thinking bout seeing a doctor :hehe:Started getting the knack last night :cool:

Wheeling is easy, stand ups and leg outs are harder… :stuck_out_tongue:

Gotta show you Sm boys how its done!

Where abouts are you?
You’re welcome to borrow my 520 EXC for a ride. It’s not mint in any way (not quite the same league of rattyness as Sneaky’s bike though), so not much damage you can do, unless you plan to blow up the engine.

Hi,

Im Dartford (Crayford Upon Thames)

If your nearby that would be fantastic. I wouldnt dare try and blow it up, but a little ride around to see whats its all about would be awesome if we can arange it…