Helloooooo from New Malden

Hi I’m jamie from New Malden. i currently ride an 04 R6 and have been riding for about 5 years. i came across the site details from an another forum.

Hi

hello, from your neck of the woods also :slight_smile:

Hello from a former KT4 resident :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome, I’m kt6 so if you want someone to ride with upto borough Market on a wed or ace on a Monday gimme a shout

Hi leon im glad you got your bike back, i was just reading it. Ive seen your bike there before. i go past sometimes about 530am going to work and thanks for the welcomes guys.

**** YOU,

SO WHAT

I CRASH AND NOW YOUR REPLACING ME?!?! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

lololol

handbags at dawn :smiley:

Hi :slight_smile: Welcome to LB :slight_smile:

Welcome Mate,Dunno why you came on here. God Blimey…I met with a few up Borough Market today. Ended up getting battered with pipes and slippers by a load of blokes in flat caps and wax jackets who were also walking with whippets. All for my behaviour on thier forum… :w00t::cool:

Hi M8 Will Be Good To See You Soon

Welcome! Born in KT1, and raised in KT3, currently living across the tracks just South of Raynes Park.

Sorry who are you? :ermm:

The first **** you met on LB

The one who fitted your exhaust and indicators with shoddy workmanship

The one who recommended the mechanic to you which led to finding your stolen bike in the end…

The one who rode round Kingston looking for your bike (okay i didn’t find it and Jerry did but at least i tried!)

The one who took down the number of the fellow who you brought that seat cowl off because I thought you MIGHT have appreciated that

etc.

etc.

etc.

Obviously not but…

THAT is who I am :smiley:

Hows that rear seat cowl lookin’ anyway?

Chris

I went to tippets yesterday, and saw a bike looks like yours parking outside, but i wasnt sure coz the front fork isnt that dark colour :wink:

And welcome to LB, Jammie, I based at KT2 :D,

welcome aboard :wink:

Morning Jamie and hello , nice bike!

Chris and Leon I would gladly host a duel at dawn just for fun, you two bashing each other with primark handbags could catch on, especially with you chris, on crutches! :wink:

[quote]
yoyo89833 (12/05/2011)

yeah was mine, was in for new keys and coding etc :slight_smile:

Ahhh Nick nice to see you’re up.

I need you to check that rad if you wouldn’t mind :smiley:

And the steering :smiley:

All the rest, im getting new fairings for :smiley:

Thankyouuuu :smiley:

she is in the shop and undergoing some plastic surgery , forecast so far good! no hijacking the thread sorrry jamie :wink:

Thanks for all the welcomes people