Hellooo all! (again)

Hello all! I am slowly coming back to the land of social media after giving myself a break, so thought I would login here and see whats happening. Hope you are all well and looking forward to some serious riding. Although I have been riding semi-regularly over lockdown to some degree. Hope you are all well. What I miss? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Howdy!!
Don’t think you missed much, though days are just blurring into one lol

hahah! nice to see you mate! Yeah I hear what you are saying, don’t even know what day it is anymore sometimes. I actually have to look at the calendar. Looks like @Jay has been busy with the website :slight_smile: Looks great but does the search work? :wink:

Welcome back! Yes, the search works, give it a whirl :slight_smile:

Mandatory rider and bike pic please on return from the cold.

1 Like

Thanks bud. You been ok?

Next ride out will be first May bank holiday, pics to follow :slight_smile:

1 Like

All good here. Looking forward to some rideouts.

2 Likes

Amen to that Brother!

Hi all.
I am that rarity,a Harley
Rider that rides in all weather and treats it like the jap bikes I’ve always ridden. Hope to catch you on a ride soon

3 Likes

Hey @Tuftyjohn Welcome :slight_smile:
Nothing wrong with that at all! I ride in all weather…except windy days…hate that!

1 Like

Welcome @Tuftyjohn you’re not the first and won’t be the last.

@Dingo-Biker I’d stay of the curried beans if I were you. :grin:

2 Likes

ha! I see what you did there! I love beans though.

1 Like

Hello @Tuftyjohn, welcome to LB!

1 Like

Omg!!! We have a mobile app! Best bike forum ever! Yes I’m easily pleased!

1 Like

there is a mobile app?!?!

Download the Discourse app for your favourite phone, add londonbikers.com and enter your username and password:

1 Like

@Gabriall so far so good.

I don’t think I even downloaded discourse, was browsing the forum and I clicked on a link that suggested to install LB on the mobile nd viola!! (mobile icon below)

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-21 at 10.27.15

Here ya go my the old gal out for a stroll around Canterbury.

3 Likes