Hello

New to the site just wanted to say Hi!Learning to ride at the moment and have a gorgeous Bandit who is sat patiently on my driveway waiting for me to give him a good ride… in the meantime I am lavishing him with loads of love and attention (how many times can I wash and polish him without it becoming a fetish :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: )Had my test last week but rather stupidly whilst putting the bike on side stand I got my foot caught on peg lost my balance and the bike toppled over pinning me to the floor… examiner wouldn’t let me carry on in case I injured myself so as a result of not completing test I failed although right up to that point I had passed … blooming typical although it is quite a “cool” why I failed story much more interesting than just leaving the indicators on :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi and welcomenice first big bike, dont know if you should mention fetish’s around here, there are some strange people about:Whistling:

good luck for your next test

Ooer: “sat patiently on my driveway waiting for me to give him a good ride…” :wink:

Bad luck with the test. That sort of thing fairly shakes you up! Better luck next time.

Welcome to LB!

Welcome to LB :cool: Good luck for your next test…it’s great that you haven’t been put off. :slight_smile: I hope you didn’t hurt yourself when you got pinned down.

Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to LB:D

Welcome to Londonbikers :cool:

Thank you!!! :D:D:D:D

Hello! I love the ‘getting pinned to the floor’ story! Very stylish! Hope your next test goes more smoothly! :wink:

Hi and welcome, my first bike was a yellow Bandit, i loved it too! And no amount of polishing can be classed as a fetish! Well maybe a small one.:smiley:

Hello and welcome :smiley:

Hi :smiley:

Hi & welcome hope you have fun:)

WELCOME TO LB:D

Howdy!!

Love the stoy about your test… hoping to do mine soon (after september) so pretty sure I’ll ahve a few ‘amusing’ stories to share… best of luck with the next… keep us posted! :wink: :smiley:

Welcome to LB

YAY I PASSED MY TEST TODAY … :D:D:D:D

congrats on passing test :smiley:

gooooooooooooo!!!..well done :w00t:

well done, congratulations

EM;)