hello

hi everyone names paul i ride a 600 hornet,and would you belive it i was comming back from dartford doin about 110 when this magpie flew at me ,went into me backpack and nicked me wallet,needless to say i cant buy any drinks

ha ha, where have i heard that one before!!! hi and welcome to LB, see you at the cubana sometime!!

Welcome to LB mate

Its ok…you can run a tab…I,ll have a pint and welcome to LB…

Hey Paul, welcome to LB! Post up a picture of your ride in the Pictures forum!

Hi Paul welcome to LB, now normally I would poke you with my newbie stick but AJ is lending it for a while so how about I just SmacK you with my crutches

Hello there, and welcome to LB.

Welcome…

HIya Paul,

Not only did I “borrow” DA’s Newbie stick I seemed to have borrowed your bike…

Welcome to LB

poke poke with the newbie stick…

welcome

aj…

Nice bike btw…

hehehe

You wont believe this, was riding home last night when a magpie hit me and dropped your wallet in my lap. See you on Wed at Cubana and I will give it back. Mine is a pint.

welcome to the site

Welcome dude. where abouts in Dartford are you? I am in Stone.

sunny greenhithe , be nice to have a ride out sometime with a few bikes (as im new to this bikin lark) and a lead down to the cabana woulnt go a miss (ups! i ment cubana) must be all those barry manilow cd`s ive been listening to

Welcome Paul, enjoy the site and once you’ve organised a lead to Cubana, we’ll see you there mate.

I’ll lead you down to Cubana if you want mate, I can meet you somewhere in east london if you like.

Cheers,

Paul

Hiya