Hello

Hi everyone! Just came across your forum here and it looked nice and friendly so I’ve decided to sign up. I ride a Honda VFR and have been riding for a couple of years. Anyway, just thought I’d say hi.

Andy

Welcome to the gang Andy.

You’ll enjoy it here, a right friendly bunch. Have a look at the other forums and get yourself down to Cubana on Wednesday night.

Hallo Hallo

Hey Andy, welcome to LB! Post up a picture of your bike in the Pictures & Video forum so we can recognise you! Hope to see you at our weekly Wednesday night meet at Cubana/Waterloo one night…

Hello mate welcome to LB

welcome

Welcome aboard!

Where are you from?

welcome newbie! congrats on the vfr, cracking bike!! see you at the cubana

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

What is this Cubana thing about then? What/where is it?

Jay- I’m afraid I don’t have any pictures of me and the bike (odd isn’t it!). I’ll see if I can get someone to take one sometime. Got some of just the bike, but I was he one taking the photo so I’m nowhere to be seen, lol.

doc5779- I’m from North London, about 2 miles from the Ace Cafe (convenient huh!). If you’re a regular there, you may well have seen me.

Welcome.

Fully approve of your avatar

Welcome Andy! Hope to see you at the cubanas meeting !

Well before I was a biker, I was very into Ducatis. I wanted a 998 as a first bike but found it way too uncomfortable and I spend most of my bike time commuting so not an ideal bike for that. Anyway, one day I’ll have a Desmosedici, one day…

welcome to the best site there is mate…get ya self over to cubana wedenesdays for the londonbikers.com meet and keep a close eye on the furums for spur of the moment and planned rides

hey there.

and welcome to LB

Welcome to LB AndyI, I live about 3mins from the Ace which means I get to hear bikes all morning and late into the night, post picx of your bike up in the members gallery so we know who to look out for.

AndyI, hey there fella… Welcome to LB

OK, I’ve posted a couple of pics in the members gallery of my bike. Should be easy to spot me

A link for the lazy
http://londonbikers.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=43&MessageID=4893&TopicPage=61

Modified my bike gallery post as the stupid image hosting place I used went down! Now there is an extra shot with my helmet so that you can recognise me more easily at Cubanas