Hello There From Mrs Rixxy

Hiya,

Just thought i would say hello to everyone as james (rixxy) is always on here and has been trying to get me to sign up and get involved.

I went out for a ride on Saturday and everyone was really friendly and patient and it was great to meet some of the people james talks about non stop;)

I ride a CBR 125 in Repsol colours, and i love my bike and plan to do my full licence in April. The only thing i love more than the bike is Arsenal so dont expect me to come out if the football is on unless we are riding to the pub!!

Cool thats enough about me im sure i will meet you all at the ace soon so see you out there!!:D:D

Cat

hi and welcome mrs R :smiley:

Hi Cat:)

Nice to see you again:D

welcome :smiley:

from another goona:P

Hi Cat, good to meet you on Saturday, will catch you on another rideout soon I’m sure (anyone know if Elad is doing his 125 rideout this year?)

CAT!!! Was awesome meeting you on saturday… Rixxy has been hiding you for too long! U know im up for going out wenever u want :slight_smile: Offer still stands :slight_smile:

Welcome :smiley:

Hey welcome to LB! :cool: i’ve got the same bike just in blue :smiley: maybe see you on one of the 125 rides when the weather is warmer :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome aboard.

Hello mrs rixxy,

Welcome to LB;)

Hi Cat - nice meeting you on Saturday. Welcome to LB and the forums :slight_smile:

Hi & welcome to LB:)