Hello newbie saying hi

Hi all

just wanted to say hi, passed my bike test today! Being viewing the forum for afar during my DAS, and have been well and truly been bitten by bike bug, Picking up a 883 Sportster next week.
I know it’s a Harley :wink: and I have had plenty of people asking why the hell I am buying that instead of a Kawasaki, Honda etc…so I am expecting some friendly banter! But I love them and as impractical for a daily commute in and out of London, I honestly cannot wait.

Anyway half the reason I have been bitten by the bike bug so hard is the truly great people I have met on my DAS, bike hunt (numerous shops, but same good people willing to give you advice) journey.

It’s a great club to be part of.

Cheers

Theo

Hi there and welcome! :smiley:

Hi and welcome aboard.

Hello and welcome to LB:D

well done and welcome to the club

Hiya - welcome to LB :smiley:

Congrats on the test :slight_smile:

A good mate of mine has got a Sportster - they just keep pulling and pulling - got as much torque at the top end as they do from the off :smiley:

And hey, if all else fails, just remind people that NOTHING sounds like a Harley :smiley: (except tractors :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :))

Congrats on test and welcom:)

Hi & Welcome to LB. Don’t forget to post pics of your Harley when it arrives.:cool:

Congratulations on the test, and welcome to LB mate! :wink:

Welcome to LB and congrats on the test

Well done and hiya!

congrates and welcome

Well done, and welcome to LB. (Sportster… ???) lol :smiley:

Welcome and well done

Congrats! It’s a great feeling, isn’t it! :smiley: