Hello London Bikers.

HI everyone.

My names Adam, I’ve been a biker since I was a boy, now 47, I have a few bikes, some on the road and some in boxes….several in boxes actually.
I’m a professional bike mechanic by trade, and a wanna-be photographic artist in whatever time I’ve got left after fixing customers bikes.

Iv registered myself in what I think is my old username (I guess you must have had a clearout) and I hope i can be useful to the community giving mechanical and touring advice…maybe a biker photography meet too if anyone fancies that?

I found you guys again because of a link to your Borough Market meet which is just round the corner from where my son lives with his mother in Bethnal Green, so Ive signed up and I’m hoping to come over and meet up and make friends and stuff …when its a little warmer anyway… not as young as I used to be see.

I’m rooting for Rossi this year (theirs a surprise) …lets hope he makes that Ducati sing for him.

Thanks

Hi Mate, I’m waiting for warmer weather too, us 47 year old’s just can’t take it any more :w00t:

Hi welcome to LB:D

lol …nah and we’re not afraid to say it.

…used to be though. :wink:

I can still whip them youngsters on a dry day I reckon…

Hi bud.

Hi thanks … Nice bike. :slight_smile:

Welcome to LB!

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi & Welcome To LB Enjoy Your Stay