Hello from Reading and Soho...

Hi,

Joined yesterday (mainly to rant about Addison Lee!) but i’m quite enjoying it here now :smiley:

I’m not a proper London biker though really, i actually commute to Soho from Reading. Does that still count?

I am also a regular at the Ace, though usually on the second Monday of every month as part of my job (see the Petrolhead Nirvana link in my signature).

Hope to meet some of you sooner or later :hehe:

Pete

Hi :smiley: Welcome to LB :slight_smile:

Welcome to LB, don’t worry about the not living in London thing i live in Bracknell:D

Glad your enjoying LB

Hi and welcome…:smiley:

Hi and welcome aboard.

Hello and welcome to LB:D I’ll keep an eye out as I pass through Soho.

Hello and Welcome

I’ve probably seen you on the M4 already, if not will keep an eye out :smiley:

Hello

So there’s a few of us that bash up and down the M4 then…

Usually leave J10 around 7:10, at Piccadilly Circus for around 07:55 - the VFR is pretty obvious :slight_smile:

Another friend of mine rides from J6 to Piccadilly Circus on a black GSXR, i keep seeing her quite randomly!

Heathrow to Chiswick, leave anytime between 7.30 and 8.00, depends what time i eventually get out of bed :stuck_out_tongue:

Jct 10 about 7.45 along to Jct 3 M4:)

Jct10 to Kensington / Chelsea anytime between 8 - 9. 40 miles of non-stop filtering and idiot avoidance.

Yo Pete!!

Welcome to Londonbikers!

Please come down to Borough Market SE1 where we meet every Wednesday and get yaself down to one of our monthly newbie meets at the Ace Cafe, first monday of every month.

We’re having our Christmas Party on 19th Decemeber - details to follow

:cool: